|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, April 30, 2007
yehyehyeh! cheered up lots le. thanks guys! mwaks. hahs. yeahyeahyeah!!! tml LABOUR DAY! i didnt know intil just now during class. WAHAHAHHAS! HOLIDAYYYYY! weeeeets! yst was to hardworking le. slept at 12.30am! cos of the geog. LOL!. and tml is time to... S-L-A-C-K! muahahs. MUSIC AT FULL BLAST! xDDD okayokay, dun siao. yeah. came home so late. wahhas. talked to huiting below her block... again! xDDDD hahs. we talked so long. its like we'll never run out of topics! wooots. found out im so talkativeee. =X heeeee. she's so nice to talk to man! hehs/ & finally. there's one as silly as me, to watch horror movie so much, though we know it'll scare the hell outta us. hehs. wahahs. finally. there's a weird one like me! yeh! hahs. & we're gonna go watch a horror movie, after exams or some other day tgth. hahas. its gonna be funnnnn. LOL! hmmm, oh ya, today was boringggggg! BUT! had a SURPRISE health check. hahs. not exactly la. but. we were surprised. ghaha. and im proud to say... MY FREAKING BACKBONE IS S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T! yeh. i spelt that right. LOL! & justina was so cute today. hehs. she was so scared before the screeening. & wen she came out. she shouted. OKAY! hahas. den she was so happyyy! hahas. awwwwwwwwwwwwww. she's so cute. LOL! cuter than # la. wahhahaas. yehyehyehyehyehyehyehyeh yehyehyehyehyehyehyehyeh yehyehyehyehyehyehyehyeh yehyehyehyehyehyehyehyeh yehyehyehyehyehyehyehyeh yehyehyehyehyehyehyehyeh. i LOVE holiday. hehs. im crappig again. hmmmm, im gonna start slacking le. muahahas. xDDD |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|